Please help me decide between these two amps

Massive

First of all. Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.

I've read many thread about the differences between the Woo Audio 3 and the Little Dot MKIV SE . I'm pretty new to the world of high fidelity audio equipment. About 3 years ago I bought a pair of Sennheiser 202's and later that year I upgraded to HD555's. I greatly enjoyed the 555's and started researching the next step up the chain. About a year ago I finally saved up enough money to purchase the HD650's and a Little Dot MKIV SE . I love my amp, but recently I've been itching to upgrade to something better and that's why I come to you.

I'm currently using a Little Dot MKIV SE with the following upgrades:

- 6H30-DR Russian Supertubes

- output capacitors to Auricaps

- internal signal wiring to Cardas 17.5awg Pure Copper Litz (from rcas to Alps, PCB to Neutrik 1/4" jack & PCB to Pre-Amp out rcas)

- power switch to silver plated NKK power switch

- iec to silver plated iec

I might be able to purchase a Woo Audio 3 that's about a couple months old for around $400. Do you guys think that this will be an upgrade considering my Little Dot has been upgraded or is the stock Woo Audio 3 better. I would love to hear from someone that has used both amps and can explain to me what I can expect moving from the LD to WA3.

Thanks

Looks like Da Bulls are gonna win. I really hope they kick Lebron's ass.

I hope they can beat the crap out of the Heats as well. Was wanting my local team to win but the Hawks got no chance at beating the Heat. Go Bulls! Here hoping that Boozer can be a difference maker!

What Little Dot?

Edited by purk

Apex Pinnacle obviously and buy a pair of JH13's while you are at it.

pinnaclestack1.jpg

Ok, ya got me. I studied the pictures of this Pinnacle amp for an hour and damn if I can figure where he is going to connect the little dot to it.......with silver IECs of course.

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

"What a rough crowd"

Edited by Augsburger

Ok, ya got me. I studied the pictures of this Pinnacle amp for an hour and damn if I can figure where he is going to connect the little dot to it.......with silver IECs of course.

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

"What a rough crowd"

^ this made me laugh... lolz

good stuff MassiveFail