And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Nice work, Mikey.  

Steve, that's a great find.  WIth only 2000 miles and obviously garage kept, it looks brand new.  Make sure to have it serviced carefully, checking for anything dry rotted, including the tires.  The bug screen will come in handy at times, but not just for bugs.  It can be a real vision saver if you ever get caught in a heavy rain and want to keep moving until you can find shelter.  You can ride off the back seat like it's a street bike by leaning forward and ducking your head down under the bug screen, with your feet resting on the passenger pedals.  Try it on the driveway sometime just to see if you can find a riding position that will help you in an emergency.  Pulling off to the side of the road and waiting it out without any shelter is not much fun.

9337451088_70df18c6c2_o.jpg

Dr. Woody and Delicate Steve

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked
Maybe a touch of seersucker with an open neck
I ride a D.S. scooter with my hair cut neat
I wear my Head-Case shirt in the wind and sleet.

So how come the other tickets look much better?

Without a penny to spend they dress to the letter.
How come the Texas boys come on oh so cool
Yet when you meet 'em, every one's a fool?

What is it? I'll take it.
Who is he? I'll rape it.
Got a dick there? I'll exceed it.
Getting Tice? You can't beat it.

Doctor Woody and Delicate Steve
Found Texas to be too naive,
So now he rides the Cali streets.

You say he's a virgin.
I'm gonna be the first in.
His fella's gonna kill me?
Oh fucking will he.
I'm seeing double
But don't miss me if you can.
There's gonna be trouble
When he chooses his man.

What is it? I'll take it.
Who is he? I'll rape it.
Got a dick there? I'll exceed it.
Getting Tice? You can't beat it.

Doctor Woody and Delicate Steve
Found Texas to be too naive,
So now he rides the Cali streets.

*Apologies to Pete Townshend for combining and mangling his songs.

Edited by Voltron

Steve has to wear a helmet, it's the law in CA.  Please make it a full face helmet, Steve.  Also please wear protective gear.  Your scooter goes as fast a small capacity motorcycle and if you fall at any real speed, you could easily damage your pretty face, arms, hands, knees, etc.

We'd all hate to see that! Plus you kind of need all of those in good shape for your type of work.  Well, everything except the pretty face.  ;)

Edited by guzziguy

I bought a Silver, full face helmet at San Francisco Scuderia West, before I even started the Scarabeo up. I wouldn't even consider backing out of the driveway without one. 

Al, that poem was funny as hell! Thinking of having Shaun print it up in a nice font to frame.

Nice wheels, Steve.

Dusty, my wife has been using a neti pot for her allergies, and now she mainly complains about the grossness of using a neti pot, rather than her sinuses.

Me: I harvested buckets and buckets of humus from the composting toilet.  I'm glad we went with a Clivus brand unit, even though it was twice the price of any of its competitors.  It just smelled like soil coming out.  I'll leave it outside to cure in the sun for a few months, and till it into the garden in the fall.

Yeah, I use a saline flush, but sometimes my glands go into overdrive and I can't flush frequently enough.

And I congest weird--it tends to stay in rather than run out, so now I'm fighting a perpetual infection.

I was eating wasabi peas earlier and I'm about to eat basil chicken.

Sent from mah phone-blet via Tapatalk

Had more than 20 skin tags removed.  Ugly but harmless little buggers.  Thought we got them all but found one we missed when I removed the bandages.  Seed for the next crop of them.

Two female interns got to practice cauterize the wounds.  Joked about using red hot cattle prods after drinking lots of whisky and then biting on a stick.  Fucking interns need practice.  I'm pretty sure I'm the first patient they cauterized.  Now to heal up.