And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Got up yesterday, found out I had some free SF Giants tickets, hustled about trying to find people to use the extras, drove 3.5 hours to pick up the tickets and get to the game, drank some beer at 21st Amendment, went to Al's house, watched some classic funky 80's movies, got up at 5:30am, listened to Beethoven's 9th in full while driving 1.5 hours to a trailhead, hiked over 15 miles and up about 5,500ft of elevation, had dinner at 5 guys, drove 3 hours home. Whew....just my kind of whirlwind fun.

Here's a shot from deep inside the Ohlone Wilderness:

dsc0558rc.jpg

heh. that would explain it, i'm responding to an older conversation. i thought you just didn't like me anymore, as you had been "ignoring" me for days! :) well, never mind, anyway: i was going to ask if you would be willing to take a 1/16th of an inch off the palm side of the Keller handle you put on my Mizuno, but then i realized that i have a whole bunch of very flat abrasives. my 10 inch coarse DMT diamond stone, followed by a kiss from a couple sanding pads, did the job.

I'm usually quite timely responding to messages, so you'll know it's something gone wrong if I don't. I have found that if you delete an entire previous conversation, nobody can respond. That's an odd glitch, and unfortunate, as I tend to tidy up my message box fairly regularly.

Glad yo got it settled though, and will be looking forward to the latest project we discussed.

Thanks guys. Libby's temperature was bit too low (and didn't come back up quickly enough) for her doctor's office liking so they sent us to an ER to make sure there's nothing wrong with her (aside from the double ear infection she already has). Predictably, her temp was back up by the time we were seen by the ER doctor/nurse and she's doing fine now. I took the day off with her since we have both been up since 2am and wouldn't have done all that well at our work/daycare.

I have found that if you delete an entire previous conversation, nobody can respond. That's an odd glitch, and unfortunate, as I tend to tidy up my message box fairly regularly.

'You folks' are very tidy! I'd argue that this system is homophobic. Y'all get ripped off at every turn. :)

Actually, I wasn't aware of this, and it's good to know. So the sender gets no notice that his PM is going nowhere? Definitely a setup for misunderstandings, glad you guys worked it out.

Salty, hope your dtr is ok! One of the worst experiences in life is sitting in the ER because you're child is sick. :(

At the Giants vs A's game having a brat and a brew. Back to work before the end of the game but it's a nice lunch option. :)

We used to do that when the Yankees Spring training was in Fort Lauderdale.

Jacob, sorry to hear about the job.

Haj, I hope your daughter is feeling better.