And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Feel better people.

Mike, congrats on 26 years with a wonderful woman.

I rode my bike this morning to work, but it's still there. We had a carnival for the alums, families, and patients, which was a blast until the end. I was the last one in the dunk tank, and first ball thrown knocked me in, with my bad ankle hitting hard on the bottom (wish someone had warned me to hold my feet up). I cannot put any weight on it at all right now, but it, otherwise, doesn't look too swollen, etc. I'm freaked because I've trained and looked forward to this charity bike ride this coming weekend for months. I'm hoping this is just a two-day injury. I'm going to be crushed if I can't ride.

Shot my S&W 637 for the first time in several months, now that I've had the CT laser grips replaced.

I can't focus on the sites with my dominant Rt eye, after having RK for distance vision back in 1995,

so I shoot everything with a laser grip and both eyes open. I usually carry the Kahr PM but I

practiced with that last week.

I was happy to see 5 shots into 3 holes with Corbon DPX at 7 yards my first time out.

The rest of the shooting was about as good with 158gr match FMJ.

8173182461_b856e07c3f.jpg

Also shot the Glock 23 with 9mm conversion and AAC suppressor. I don't have to worry about

hearing damage this way if I am forced to use it for home defense. This was 10 rounds in 8 seconds.

The Glock is definitely easier on my 50 year old hands, but it's a little bigger than I want to carry around.

8173182723_f3b09cd790.jpg

I didn't shoot the PM9 because I don't like to conceal a dirty weapon until I get home to clean it.

This way if I'm around or witness another shooting I wont be a suspect if I didn't fire my weapon.

Is that just being paranoid? Maybe.