And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Stepped on the scale and saw a number starting with 210. I am officially back down to where I was 18 months ago, 37lbs lost so far. Long way still to go but I think I'll make 200lbs by my birthday in a little over a month.

Great job - Keep it up! I've been holding steady at 213-214 lbs since March, after dropping from 265 between October and February. I'm back to where I was 10 years ago, but about 15 lbs more than I was 15 years ago. I'm glad I saved most of my "skinny" clothes that my wife kept pushing me to throw out, but if I lose another 15 lbs I'll have to go shopping again.

They dark gray looks pretty sweet but I think I have decided to go with an all black (BHSE) since I think it will go better with the rest of the gear.

If anyone has a pic of the black and grey next to one another, I would love to see it.

Spikey or rubber feet? My stand is not perfectly level because of the ever shifting foundation under our house but it isn't too bad. I have a Sanus audio stand so the surface is a bit slickish.

419kGwsoOJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by shellylh

They dark gray looks pretty sweet but I think I have decided to go with an all black (BHSE) since I think it will go better with the rest of the gear.

If anyone has a pic of the black and grey next to one another, I would love to see it.

Spikey or rubber feet? My stand is not perfectly level because of the ever shifting foundation under our house but it isn't too bad. I have a Sanus audio stand so the surface is a bit slickish.

419kGwsoOJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Black is the right move, and I love the rubber feet. So much less hassle and I can't imagine it being a downgrade on sound.

But that's what the Pig Sticker or Hog Hunter or whatever it is called is for!

You can never have too many weapons for fighting zombies. Ask Jeff.

They're hardly long enough to do anything but hurt, which means they can be used against us more than against the zombies.

Well let's see. I could use them as projectiles in my blunderbuss, or affix them to a stick for a spear, or to an arrow shaft as a heavy duty projectile or ...

Obviously Justin should have a Hog Hunter option with the BHSE.

I like the way you think.

While the spikes may look awesome they are an utter pain if you have to move the amp and they will damage most surfaces. I use the spike cups I got with my ES-1 to make sure they don't damage my 100$ IKEA rack but this also means I never, ever move the amp. Sadly mine is the older version so it can't use the rubber feet... :(

Why there is no love for silver I just don't get. It looks amazing in contrast with the rest of the chassis. Can't wait to finish disassembling and cleaning this SR-Omega and fire it up... :)