And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

work, work, work. Too much going on this time of year in the shipping world. But listening to the Pico dac/amp with the ATH-ESW9s now to drown out blabbermouth in the next cube. This is a really sweet combination!

EDIT: Colin: are you staying around here? For long? You've certainly hit some fine weather.

Edited by bhjazz

What Chris said. I didn't know anyone else was here, besides Smeggy and NoNoNoNoNoNo.

Cool. That's good news! We'll have to set up some time for welcome drinks while the weather continues to be outstanding. (In spite of all the bad press about Seattle weather, I'd like to point out that we've had .01 inch of rain in the last 63 days.)

Got a real sports massage at the physical therapy place that I used to go to. That was the most painful massage I have ever had but my shoulder (and back) feels better. I see the ortho surgeon on Monday.

Also, got an email from Justin saying I had to pick colors for the BHSE. I think I am going all black (although the gray might look nice - need to find some pics).

bhse_x1.jpg

Does the gray have a purplish tint or is it just in the picture. I think this is gray (it is Asr's).

Another pic.

bhse_w2.jpg

Dinny, what are you getting?

Edited by shellylh

Cool. That's good news! We'll have to set up some time for welcome drinks while the weather continues to be outstanding. (In spite of all the bad press about Seattle weather, I'd like to point out that we've had .01 inch of rain in the last 63 days.)

Sounds good. I am available most evenings for the next week or so, before I head back to start the actual move. Currently staying in a hotel in Kirkland.

Congrat Chris, good job on the significant loss there! I gotta go on a diet too too, I have not lost a single pound from this point last year even with all the Crossfit and cycling I do. I keep on telling myself I am building muscle but I think that is a half-excuse facepalm.png

Edited by raffy