And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Thanks for the suggestions Gene and Nate and Dusty. Will definitely drink lots of rum and do Hana and Haleakala. This will be my first time to Hawaii. Hope to get some time planning the rest of the vacation this weekend. :)

Today I finished a two week math program for 20 high school girls that I have been running during the summer (this will be year 4). The group of girls we had this year was really fantastic, the best we have had so far and it is sad to see them go. On the other hand, it will be good to be able to get back to research again.

Replaced both rear window regulators and motors on my car, so now they won't randomly drop down! Also took out the trip odometer out to confirm that it is broken. Gonna run by pull-a-part tomorrow to hopefully get a less broken one.

You sure you want to compost indoors? Kidding...

Me -- ate good food, drank good drink, and watched good movies -- pretty much an all-around win of a day. And with Justin. It was nice.

Justin -- it's too bad you didn't join us for 901 -- everything there was outstanding all over again. Just cannot recommend it enough.