And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I sat on planes for 22 hours between a 5-year old and a 6-year old and now know more or less how Cleverbot feels.

Oh, god, that sounds just awful. I'm glad you survived!

i took the day off to bake, so i've been baking. also drinking wine. one goes with the other.it's Stretch! did you fly here or there?

Happy drunk baking! Looking forward to pics. I always drool at those pics ...

Tomorrow we are flying as a family to Berlin but we're going business class and I am actually looking forward to the break. B)

Oooh, have a great trip, Al! Never been, but it's high on my list! I've heard they might have some pretty good beer over there! ;)

Moved my son into his dorm.

An awesome achievement! Just kidding ... (reference to my embarrassing comment for when he graduated high school)

Seriously, though, that must be all kinds of bittersweet. At least that's how I imagine I'm going to feel ...

Found three little holes in the drywall and a some termites in the study today. Not something I want to have to deal with now (or ever really). :(

Uh oh. My neighbor had termites. They had gotten into the foundation, and it was a big deal. I really hope that's not the case for you. Maybe you caught it early enough? :(

d8096a1b-c7fe-52ce.jpg

Official Travel Team luggage packed and loaded into car and boy picked up from school before learning that our flight was delayed two hours due to a labor strike in France. :palm: Had dim sum for lunch and wasted some time before heading to the airport. Now chilling in the lounge for another hour or so. The real impact is at the connection because we now leave four hours after our original departure. :basement:

Oh well, we're on vacation and I'm having a Spaten so all is not lost.

Fought with AutoIt & Windows Virtual PC -- this is ridiculous. When I have AutoIt try to launch a virtual PC, it says, "Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\VMWindow.exe', please check your typing and dial again..." If I try to launch the .vmcx file directly (hoping for automatic application association), it throws up the "please pick an application to be associated with this file type" dialog, and if I try to drill down to C:\Windows\system32, it's not there, and neither is vpc.exe, VPCSettings.exe nor VPCWizard.exe. It's like I'm in a parallel universe, with the one thing I need, missing -- I.E. hell.

Anyone familiar with Windows7 enough to explain to me what's going on? I know they do a lot of things with these dynamic libraries that look like folders, but...really? WTFH?