And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Holy shit, Fitz! Keep us up to date. You're safe I hope?

Yeah, a neighbor is saying it was a murder-suicide, although the cops wouldn't tell me any real details like that. They weren't trying to keep people off the streets or anything, so he may be right.

Well I am coming to the conclusion that me and my mountain bike don't get along. First ride on it (in late fall) I broke a rib then it sat around until yesterday but now I've got a sweet case of road rash on my right elbow and knee. :palm:

This is going to be awesome for my 8 hour flight to Amsterdam this evening...

Dinny, great news on the school front. I hope it works out. Private school is a huge commitment. Al, sorry to hear about the jumper and Fitz, bummer about the shooting.

Today, I'm just chilling. Hopefully listening to music and catching up on Nikita and Stargate Universe.

Well I am coming to the conclusion that me and my mountain bike don't get along. First ride on it (in late fall) I broke a rib then it sat around until yesterday but now I've got a sweet case of road rash on my right elbow and knee. :palm:

This is going to be awesome for my 8 hour flight to Amsterdam this evening...

Overseas flights suck enough without road rash.

Ran the first day of a 2 week long summer program (for 20 mathematically bright high school girls from the Houston area) that I have been running for the last 4 years. This is the first year that everyone was on time and everyone showed up! I really liked all the girls this year - no troublemakers so far. :)

Well the murder-suicide rumor was confirmed, woman shot her husband then herself, he died on the scene, and she died en route to the hospital. Daughter ran to a neighbor for help, and I'm assuming it was their son who pulled up when I was outside and made a bee-line for the scene. Still no details on why it happened. :(