And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

That is so crazy Brent.

My mom used those pans for years and never had a problem but they may have been better quality way back then.

I did a quick search and it looks like you're not alone.

You should probably report it to the manufacturer. Could be their legal dept is waiting for just one more incident before they start sending out big ass checks as "hush money" (right)!

In any case, be careful with that foot burn. Sometimes burns take a long time to heal so if it's bad, it pays to go get it looked at by a "wound" or "burn" doc or nurse. It will almost certainly reduce the time you'll have to hobble around.

Hope you feel better soon!

Man, I could use some hush money. I need a turntable. I would get one in "burnt sienna" if possible.

I haven't been to see a doc (it happening on a Friday night at 9pm takes away all but ERs, then some clinics and urgent cares the next day. The burn is healing rather nicely, and it's blistered over and even that has gone down now. The pain is mostly gone, and it feels like it's just tight skin. Walking a quarter mile or more from the car to my desk kinda blows, though... at least I don't have to take the 5 floors of stairs.

I am tempted to write into the company to show them the damage... perhaps on the stationary of a d-_-b & Associates, LLC.

**BRENT**

Edited by MexicanDragon

How did the interview/testing go?

It went just fine and they've recommended my naturalization application for approval.  Now I just have to wait for a letter to tell me when/where to go for my Oath of Allegiance.  Hopefully, it's not on/around my son's due date.

The whole process has been much quicker than I'd anticipated.  It probably helps that I didn't have to go to the Boston office - they'd built another USCIS office right near me few years ago to ease the burden on the Boston office.

Edited by Salt Peanuts
  • Like 8

Thanks, guys.

Congrats Haj! That was incredibly fast! I am still waiting to even receive the notice for the interview date. Let alone having done the interview itself. Seems our MD state office is running way behind the national average time frame

The processing time difference between some offices are astonishing.  Had I been processed through the Boston office, as opposed to the (relatively) new office they built few years ago in Lawrence, I probably would still be waiting for my interview notice as well.  IIRC, at the time I submitted my application, the Boston office's average processing time for N400 was bit over 7 months.