And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yeah, I totally got what they were shooting for and was supremely happy to hear them do that. I wasn't trying to  make fun of them, I was honestly surprised they weren't going to tell me to buy a new one. I know plenty of other companies that would've done that.

Edited by Nebby

Got vaccinations for varicella (received it as a kid but the titer showed equivocal) and tetanus day before. Spending day 2 in bed with a 102 fever. At least it is down from 103 yesterday. Very glad I didn't get these shots just before the Grand Canyon trip.

I feel like I'm dying. In case I don't make it, it was a pleasure.

Hope you feel better soon.  I got the varicella vaccine last year (never had chickenpox; figured I'd better get the shot now that some hippie friends have unvaccinated kids) and had no reaction.  It's been awhile since my last tetanus booster - can't recall if I reacted last time.

I haven't been spending much time on here lately.  I've been working away on getting the vegetable garden planted and doing various home reno jobs.

Yeezh, dude, I didn't think you were supposed to get that kind of reaction from a vaccination...did you tell your doctor?

Sent from mah phone-blet via Tapatalk

It's called normal variation. They like to talk about means not variance.

I don't think I ever hated anything more than finding the variance of some bullshit distribution my professor would come up with for our finals - he would give us the answers to taunt us and we had to sit there for 2.5 hours and figure out how to get there but man it felt good after people figured it out. 

And Dusty, the varicella vaccine isn't dead virus, merely attenuated. So the usual symptoms of chicken pox are expected. Just not on the same level of severity. I don't have any itchy red spots but high fever unfortunately. 

Edited by crappyjones123