And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Been dealing with some of the worst human beings in existence these past couple of months, with the potential sellers of the condo we were about to buy. Unethical, thieving, lazy cunts who will do anything to make a quick buck, especially if it means lying and stomping on others and taking a fuckload of time to do it. A true gleaming turd in the cesspool that is NYC real estate.

So very sad to learn of your loss, Steve. I think that it's safe to say that we're all here for you, but please don't be afraid to seek professional help and guidance. May he rest in peace, and may you and his children, family members and friends find positive ways to cope.

• Like 1

Speaking of rodents, Tim and I went over to the Waugh bridge bat colony to watch 250,000 Mexican free-tail bats head out to search for dinner.  I wish I had my camera, it is pretty amazing (but kinda smelly).  

[Not my picture]

Bats_emerging_from_Waugh_Drive_Bridge_80

I also found one of our baby opposums in the tree this afternoon (not a rodent, but close enough). 

DSC_1475-X2.jpg

Bat poop smells worse than pigeon poop and maybe even rabbit poop.

Actually I did this yesterday.  Arranged to have 15 pounds of stabilized exotic wood remnants shipped to a knife craftsman.  Damascus steak knife project part two under way.  Woot!

Edited by Augsburger