And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

What am I doing on Facebook?!?!?! I should be paying more attention to the Tigers and A's game...

Joey Ebanks

There really is a difference. Bose really is the best.

Like · Dislike · · Share · 2 hours ago via mobile · <p>

Haj- The car might be cursed or it might be blessed, given that it managed to protect your wife, which is what counts.

Dusty - The MRI gizmo I was was in didn't have any visible moving parts except the table. It was a tube about three or four feet long by the diameter of a small trash can. Moving parts would have made it more interesting and less claustrophobic. A movie projected on the top of the tube wouldn't have hurt, either. (Assuming it wasn't an awful movie.)

So I went looking for "santa facepalm", and for some reason was drawn to try to figure out what was going on in this thread. I lollered, these people are almost as obnoxious to each other as we are. "I was under the impression you havent seen [lady parts] in awhiledodgy.gif" is their "because you touch yourself at night".

Too funny! Those guys are nuts!

I'm just hoping that I won't be asked to explain myself concerning the Bose comment. The guy who started that thread on FB prides himself in knowing everything, if you know I mean. He likes to argue just for the sake of it. I don't mind a good discussion if there's an information exchange, but he just always has to be right, so where do you start such a discussion with someone who is predisposed to "win" and yet knows nothing about what he's talking about? I'll just pretend I don't see his next response.

Peeling back siding and tar paper from the outside of the house before covering it with rigid foam insulation, I have found many flies, beetles, rotten wood, and mold, with the latter two being highly localized, thankfully. Hopefully there will be no more surprises. New windows will be installed soon!

Edited by acidbasement

Just picked up my wife after an accident (she was not at fault and she's okay) and now we're trying to get all the phone calls/paperwork squared away. According to my wife, the other driver was very polite and admitted fault (along with two people who gave my wife their business card in case she needed a witness) so the insurance/repair should go relatively painlessly. I'm starting to think this car is cursed seeing as this is the third time in a year that this car has been in an accident.

Got the initial repair estimate from my insurance company to the tune of ~$8000, not quite enough to be declared a total loss, but we may still get there once my shop actually starts looking at things under the hood. At this point, a total loss would be better as the car has basically no trade-in/resale value with its accident history.

i can total my car by looking at it

Are you Chuck Norris?

I worked in the morning, went to Stanford for a tour with my daughter, and sweated out the last couple of innings during the admissions presentation with only contraband text updates to inform me of progress in the Giants game. Fucking amazing the Giants came back from 0-2 at home to sweep 3 from the Reds away. Now I get to see some post-season ball after all! GO GIANTS!