And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

That is pretty impressive at your age. ;)

In beautiful Effingham IL for a tumbling meet (not personally competing).

Heh.

Well, my back and knees were aching, so I let my daughter sit in for me.

Did better than I could have, 2nd in vault, and 8th overall for her age group in the Amateur State meet. But it's a pretty narrow age range. Lots of crazy gymnastics patents. OMG, it's as bad as soccer, but probably not hockey. :)

How was tumbling?

Larry, getting it to the basement will cost $1000.

Heh, that's $1000 if I fly you in from Houston to do it, right?

I found a place in town that sells these and they said they can take it apart, move it and put it back together in the basement for about $150 - $175. I'm still shopping that job. I'm guessing the electrician will be $100-200, unless I just swap out an existing outlet for one that can take the special 20A plug (one blade is at a 90 degree angle from usual). I was told I should not do that. If we ever sell the house I'm making the buyers take the treadmill too.

Me - so far, was awoken at 4:15 by the little man. Now, caffeine in large doses.

I feel for you Nate.

The little man wakes me up 3 - 4 times a night, but at least I can go right back to sleep. I've gotten where I can get up, pee and be back asleep within 2 - 3 minutes now. Old age is so much fun. smiley-sleep026.gif

Nice Salsa Nate.

I hate writing rejection letters, my condolences Shelly.

Just returned home from the first soccer tournament of the season. Two 3-3 ties. This team has improved so much it does not even resemble the team from September.

What is worse than writing rejection letters is getting the call from the parents (the program is for high school kids) asking why their straight A perfect child was rejected. I better not answer my phone tomorrow.