And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Shelly that desk is waaaaaay too clean to be a Mathematicians desk. :P Where is all the paper with rejected proof ideas...

Just to end things, the dean asked the director to grade me only on the things i answered which i didn't like because i tried to answer all the questions i could instead of answering a few completely. Then a second exam was suggested which the director didn't like obviously. The dean offered to give me an oral exam so she didn't have to do the extra work. I instantly agreed. The director bitched about it but then agreed. I answered all questions to his satisfaction (and to her annoyance). Walked out of his office with an A. Also had an organic chemistry lecture exam this morning which i kicked ass on. 3 more tests, 2 lab reports and a take home quiz due by Thursday.

Friday, 3pm, flight to niagara falls with a pretty girl at my arm.

Edited by crappyjones123

I do think that you should talk to your lone-star friend about a proper headphone stand though... smile.png

You don't like my fancy banana stand? ;)

Yeah, she's next in line.

:)

Shelly that desk is waaaaaay too clean to be a Mathematicians desk. tongue.png Where is all the paper with rejected proof ideas...

Don't worry I have plenty of shelves and floorspace for piles of unorganized papers. :)

Just to end things, the dean asked the director to grade me only on the things i answered which i didn't like because i tried to answer all the questions i could instead of answering a few completely. Then a second exam was suggested which the director didn't like obviously. The dean offered to give me an oral exam so she didn't have to do the extra work. I instantly agreed. The director bitched about it but then agreed. I answered all questions to his satisfaction (and to her annoyance). Walked out of his office with an A. Also had an organic chemistry lecture exam this morning which i kicked ass on. 3 more tests, 2 lab reports and a take home quiz due by Thursday.

Congrats, nice ending. Now, be sure you know all the rules from now on!!!

Friday, 3pm, flight to niagara falls with a pretty girl at my arm.

This is the most important thing ... don't forget that! :)

Crappy, I'm glad it worked out for you and I hope you enjoy Niagra. Make sure to do Maid of the Mist. It is awesome.

Today I learned what a PITA tenured/emeritus professors can be. Got told by one at MIT that his rate was $1k/hr and another that he was unwilling to come on board unless he could fly business class to all meetings. WTF. It makes me angry to think that of the taxpayer money they must have wasted up to this point pulling that shit. Also makes me wonder who within the government allowed them to do this. I remember back when I was a prof one of my co-workers would fly first class on all travel and bill it to research, what a waste.

Edited by Dreadhead