And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Well, the FedEx guy thinks you are a drug dealer so he wasn't hanging around catchin' a stray bullet or whatever. afro.gif

I forgot to add, this time it was USPS. Because I bought from a different store. Yeah, I think I prefer simply being called a drug dealer, at least I still get to sign.

Check yoself before you wreck yoself azn.gif

I saw a thing on the news the other day that some kinda stomach flu hit one high school hard.

They ended up closing for a couple of days to disinfect all the surfaces (by hand!).

The news crew had an interview with one student that said that the halls and classrooms all reeked. She said that there were times when more than one person could be seen puking in the halls.

Kids nowdays! Don't they know that if they were on a cruse ship, they woulda had to pay good money for the same kinda experience.

Sorry to hear that Dan, it's no fun. Hopefully Andrew is thru the worst of it. Poor little guy has just been a lump for the last 3 days (although sleeping, god bless him) but it finally hit Lily today and she's now a wreck and not able to keep anything including water down. It will not be good if I get it since I'm scheduled to work around 60 hours next week in support of award of 3 major projects. Here's to hoping it skips a generation.

Sorry to hear that Dan, it's no fun. Hopefully Andrew is thru the worst of it. Poor little guy has just been a lump for the last 3 days (although sleeping, god bless him) but it finally hit Lily today and she's now a wreck and not able to keep anything including water down. It will not be good if I get it since I'm scheduled to work around 60 hours next week in support of award of 3 major projects. Here's to hoping it skips a generation.

Nate, make sure Lily is taking Pedialite if she is throwing up and not taking in water.

Sorry for all the sick and puke going around. I was down for the count for a couple days this week, but had a mild thing compared to what's going on around here.

I spent yesterday and today looking for a new road bike, trying out all sorts of things. I just got home from a Retul fitting, which answered a lot of questions as to why every bike I tried out in my size felt wrong. I always felt like the seats weren't back far enough, and I was continually trying to push back farther than the bike frame allowed. Apparently, I have freakishly long femurs for someone my size. Oh well. I'll post my new purchase in the Mindless Consumerism thread, but for now I'll just say I have the JH13s of road bikes.

• Like 1

Good healing to all who are sick, and congrats on the bike Vicki, saw the pic in the other thread too.

Me: going to volunteer with family today at another Bone Marrow registration drive for the Gift Of Life. Our son helped coordinate and run two for his Bar Mitzvah project, and we had a table AT his Bar Mitzvah, where we got 17 new registrations (which is almost 50% of the eligible people who came!).

Edited by skullguise