And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I miss my Paradigm Reference Active 20s. The actives had a bit more lower frequency energy, but useful to about 40-45Hz. However, once I employed (two) 10" active subs (Rocket UFW10), and switched to the high pass filter they really opened up.

I'd recommend a good 10" sub, as I think the faster speed is a better match than the larger drivers. If I were buying today I'd probably try the Emotiva X-Ref 10.

Why didn't you just pick out a pair of sealed headphones and make it go away?

Why didn't I think of that!?!? Seriously.

Actually, I didn't expect it to last more than a minute or so. That same ice cream truck drives down my street to the cul-de-sac and back almost every single afternoon. Must be some ice cream junkie living on my block, or else the ice cream guy just likes burning gas. So it was really strange. I kept figuring that it would end any minute...

I miss my Paradigm Reference Active 20s. The actives had a bit more lower frequency energy, but useful to about 40-45Hz. However, once I employed (two) 10" active subs (Rocket UFW10), and switched to the high pass filter they really opened up.

I'd recommend a good 10" sub, as I think the faster speed is a better match than the larger drivers. If I were buying today I'd probably try the Emotiva X-Ref 10.

Thanks for the recommendation Steve. I think I am going to have a word with my wife about this in a month or two. We're probably buying a used pontoon boat this weekend so can't pile too many costs together.

Found out that the oil leak in my 2008 Infiniti is not covered by my warranty because it was caused when my wife ran over a big rock about 6 weeks ago (which she thought was a chunk of ice that fell off a truck). The dealership showed me where she bent the front sway bar up into the oil pan, which cracked the upper aluminum pan, and also dented the transmission, exhaust and rear crossmember. We seem to have things worked out where she has all the accidents and I get all the speeding tickets.

We seem to have things worked out where she has all the accidents and I get all the speeding tickets.

Ha!

That's how we roll.

Picked up the check for my wife's 4Runner this morning.

It was totalled when she was rear ended by some kid doing 90.

Time to go shopping for another guzzler. She wont drive an econobox.

And we cant afford them hybrid things.

No broken bones, bruised knee, back, whiplash.

She walked away from it. So did the kid who obliterated his Camry.

Hell she was able to limp the 4Runner home after the Highway Patrol crowbared her mashed rear bumper off of the tire.

My daughter who drove to the scene got a iPhone pic of the perp's car being towed away.

accident12-15-2011otherpartiesCamry.jpg

I would say have fun but I am sure it won't be. Hopefully there are no delays on the way back.

That's all I'm hoping for (no delays) and that the car starts when I get to the parking garage. I have the weekend to recover fromt he long travel so I'm trying no to think about the short term pain of being 6'-1" and stuffed into economy class seats for 7-1/2 hours.

That's all I'm hoping for (no delays) and that the car starts when I get to the parking garage. I have the weekend to recover fromt he long travel so I'm trying no to think about the short term pain of being 6'-1" and stuffed into economy class seats for 7-1/2 hours.

I feel that!

When I moved from Anchorage to Texas my travel agent told me that my cat would travel in cargo. At the check in counter however, I was informed that he would have to go under the seat in front of me. 11 hours with no legroom sucked big, hairy horse apples.

Fuck fuck fuck.

First flight delayed, got transferred to another earlier flight. Rushed to that gate to find that flight delayed with a maintenance issue. Now waiting for an updated ETD to see if I'll miss my connection in Chicago which is the only flight of the day to my final destination.