And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

John might need you to explain this one.

Was sleeping last night and dreamt the following.

I'm in Tyrions house but not his real house. Strange furniture. Just a new place. I place my moms Minolta af e2 camera on the table and mike rotates all the knobs and presses buttons the camera doesn't actually have and then says 20 bucks. I reply with hey they sell for 175 on eBay. He offers 150 and I take it. Then 3 little kids go running through the room announcing dinner time and mike asks them to bring in their pet lion so that it may eat as well. I don't take him seriously. The kids run away and mike sets the table. And then I hear this low guttural growl from behind me. Turn around. It was a lion. And then I woke up.

John might need you to explain this one.

Was sleeping last night and dreamt the following.

I'm in Tyrions house but not his real house. Strange furniture. Just a new place. I place my moms Minolta af e2 camera on the table and mike rotates all the knobs and presses buttons the camera doesn't actually have and then says 20 bucks. I reply with hey they sell for 175 on eBay. He offers 150 and I take it. Then 3 little kids go running through the room announcing dinner time and mike asks them to bring in their pet lion so that it may eat as well. I don't take him seriously. The kids run away and mike sets the table. And then I hear this low guttural growl from behind me. Turn around. It was a lion. And then I woke up.

Did anyone else double check to make sure this wasn't from Dom instead of CJ?

**BRENT**

Woah - I've been off this thread for too long. I'd no idea you'd been under the knife - so the very best with your recovery. PT's are a real PITA though aren't they? They show absolutely no mercy - but boy do they get results. I had my right knee worked on six years ago - and yesterday I ran 15 off-road trail miles.

Hang on in there.

Thanks for the support Craig. I usually enjoy going to PT and I think it is really helping (plus I really like the therapist). It is just frustrating to not progress faster. I am sure it will be all worth it in a few months.

Feel like I'm finally coming back to life after a couple difficult months.

Just got my new office mostly set up last night. Still needs some touches, but better than the boxes and disorganized papers I had all over the place for a couple weeks.

10c1208e.jpg

ca929432.jpg

f1b71fb2.jpg

Please note Peter's photo on the left, and next to it is a picture of my dad from 1948 along with his favorite ball cap (Michigan State) above it. The mermaid painting is from a five-year old girl. I liked how happy it looked.

Bought a steam cleaner and cleaned the car seats this morning, and now am relaxing a bit before taking on the home. It feels good.

in the theme of new office...

http://gilmore.chem....du/dsc_2376.jpg

finally cleaned up a bit, new computer, moved the printer off the desk, now

room for 2 monitors, one for schematics, one for the board layout.

old computer to the far right, will probably stuff with new hard drives

and load 2008server on it.

birgir's next care package on the desk shelf ready to be shipped out monday.

Edited by kevin gilmore