And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yikes! What happened? Good luck.

This morning I fixed my Keurig coffee maker. I feel triumphant.

I hate our Keurig coffee maker, worst purchase since buying those "audio-pile" upgrades from Reference Audio (scam) Mods. Thank goodness Naaman bailed me out of the RAM mod debacle, perhaps he can mod our POS Keurig to make a decent cup of coffee.

Had a car rented for most of a week now but hadn't done much more with it than go to Tampa. Decided to go do the epic drive of my little corner of the Gulf Coast. Drove south from the big city (heh) through the forest, to the wild and wooly big bend coastal scenery I hadn't really experienced before. Hit a couple nice beaches along the way, one nice old historic district (Apalachicola), lots of miles of dead straight forest roads. Finally the big destination at the end, which I knew would be at least experiencing some pre-weekend activity from the Thunder Beach bikers gathering at PCB. First time driving in I chose the right path.

http://maps.google.c...248.95,,0,-3.87

Yes, giant monolith hotel blocking the ocean view, Ripley's Believe It Or Not on either side of the road, with a wonderful hurricane apocalypse motif. Now I understand why MTV comes here.....

Also drove through Vernon, FL on the way home. It was satisfyingly shitty.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

Oh, nice! I hear those have a really good synergy with Thiels. You could probably just use the Thiels for the rear channels in a pretty nice surround setup with the Wave radio for the fronts.

I only hope that the Audio Aero has a good digital output to feed the Wave radio?

Edited by jvlgato