And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

hey, congrats Bryan! rounds are on you, next Chicago get together.

Haha, no problem dude, we'll drain FFF dry next visit.

As if Mike hasn't been trying that for a couple years now

It goes without saying, thanks so much everyone. Feels pretty good, that's for sure.

Got $60 in roaming removed from my AT&T wireless bill. This new Android phone uses so much more data than my old phone it's ridiculous. It was nice of AT&T to remove it and I was not expecting it, I was just hoping to back date my roaming plan...

Yeah, I had about $120 removed from my TMo bill yesterday. For some unknown reason, unlimited texting had been removed, and we got charged for each text we sent over the last 2 months. Also, there were two premium service apps applied to my wife's phone, one for a video game, and the other to receive jokes and horoscopes every day. I don't think she even knows how to download an app if she wanted to. Plus, she doesn't play video games and doesn't tell me a joke or my horoscope every day.

@Bryan Fan-bloody-tastic news! Congrats!

@Al Looks like a fantastic trip, my good man.

Me: I got an e-mail from my supervisor saying he needed to talk with me. I made a small mistake (along with some others) and were called out on it in a small group yesterday. I spoke up, as it is an error which could have not been our fault. I was repeatedly told that it wasn't what I was thinking. (After we departed, I was sent data backing up their story). I figured it was something regarding that. I locked my screen and went to have a little chat.

I was then, due to my productivity in recent months, given a 10% raise.

**BRENT**

10% raise is a nice surprise.

x2.

I wish I was getting a raise this year, but since the state froze (again and again) the tuition for special education private schools (effectively not increasing our budget for few years running now), no raise will be coming. All this while public schools, which basically contracts us to take on the most severe cases, are not going through the same thing. I really need to change my profession.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

x2.

I wish I was getting a raise this year, but since the state froze (again and again) the tuition for special education private schools (effectively not increasing our budget for few years running now), no raise will be coming. All this while public schools, which basically contracts us to take on the most severe cases, are not going through the same thing. I really need to change my profession.

I feel you. This will be the fourth year running, and I have never had a pay increase since starting work out of college. They are talking about making pay cuts this coming year possibly.