What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

e1597207bd17cc7ae9e3c169754c.jpg

Mary found this while shopping for furniture. blink.png 2008 Pine Ridge Cabernet, a nice balanced blend of Cabernet, Merlot, Petite Verdot,Syrah, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Very approachable after giving it 1-1.5 hours of breathing, what Justin used to be. Would go real well with Shelly, Mike or Al's BBQ. I suspect since the Cabernet grapes in this blend are from Napa, and this winery's more refined blends are from Stags Leap, some of the Cab grapes in this line are sourced from Stags Leap, sure seems that way. So Jeff might like to give this a try since he is rumored to like Stags Leap grape juice.

81811f53.jpg

ca83731c.jpg

86e126fe.jpg

26a1bf60.jpg

7b433fba.jpg

5099c80e.jpg

9592a116.jpg

0b69a84b.jpg

31c33f88.jpg

400b59ad.jpg

2402efc4.jpg

e29624a0.jpg

ya...so last night there was a going away party for a cool guy I know who's a pretty big player here...

let's see...'07 Lost Abbey Cable Car, Bruery Black Tuesday, Three Floyds Alpha Kong, Jackie O's Brandy Barrel Superfly, first batch Ithaca Brute, '10 Surly Darkness, Surly Wet, Victory Otto, Deschutes Fresh Hop Mirror Pond, Goose Island Imperial Brown Goose, Dark Horse 3 Guys Off the Scale, Olde Hickory Irish Walker, Bier Barleywhine, Mikkeller Black, Hoppin' Frog D.O.R.I.S., '07 Alesmith Grand Cru, Allagash Vagabond, Birra Del Borgo 25 Dodici, Deschutes Hop Trip, Russian River Pliny the Elder, '09 Founders Nemesis, '10 Founders Nemesis, Hill Farmstead Anna, Lost Abbey Angel's Share (Bourbon)...I'm sure there were others...

e1597207bd17cc7ae9e3c169754c.jpg

Mary found this while shopping for furniture. blink.png 2008 Pine Ridge Cabernet, a nice balanced blend of Cabernet, Merlot, Petite Verdot,Syrah, Malbec and Cabernet Franc. Very approachable after giving it 1-1.5 hours of breathing, what Justin used to be. Would go real well with Shelly, Mike or Al's BBQ. I suspect since the Cabernet grapes in this blend are from Napa, and this winery's more refined blends are from Stags Leap, some of the Cab grapes in this line are sourced from Stags Leap, sure seems that way. So Jeff might like to give this a try since he is rumored to like Stags Leap grape juice.

Thanks Greg, I'll pick up a bottle. There are even a few grapes from the city of my Alma Mater.

Thanks Greg, I'll pick up a bottle. There are even a few grapes from the city of my Alma Mater.

CS SLO? azn.gif

What would be a reasonable price for the Parker's Barrel finished? My connection has Parker's but his markup seems to be a bit much.

Close, Cal Poly SLO.

That's what I meant I just can't spell, and I haven't even started drinking yet. A great school and close to Paso Robles wine country no less.

I like it that Colin does wine friendly cooking pics.

Edited by Augsburger