What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Imperial Scotch Ale sounds interesting -- how is it?

It was just okay, not as strong in the scotch character or notes as I guess I'd have expected... Then again I've no idea how long (or if) this was barrel aged.

Edited by Aura

FFF Evil Power, FFF Blackheart (which finally hit Indy shelves)...& um...had some wild cherry Pepsi...heh...quiet night of tv watching...

by the by...for all you Chicagoans...word on the street is that Goose Island Clybourn (not part of Anheuser-Goose) is going to tap Founders Canadian Breakfast at some point Wednesday...

if you go by prior tappings in the area, it'll last < 1 hour...

good news is, if you miss it, Founders plans to put it in 750mL bottles soonish:)...they've said that they'll release Blushing Monk first, but CBS could be next...

cheers...

had me for a split second...

venti bold no room (blech) here...better than the stuff they make at work...

hoping my bottle of Firestone Walker Abacus shows up today...ordered it then found a place that had it cheaper & w/o a bottle limit...kinda grumpy...

2008 La Posta Cocina Malbec

la_posta_cocina_malbec_08.jpg

Malbec? I thought Cocina was the blend? Oh well, maybe that's just currently, back in '08 (all, the good old days), they had something called Cocina Malbec.

Do tell, I wouldn't mind a second opinion. Also, is that where you got it? It's looking like I'm going to have to order it online, I've only found the blend and the Bonarda in stores.