What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Keep the faith raffy, just say no to cocktails.

Well......I did make a Manhattan a few times last week but I promise it's only to chip into my Eagle Rare as I really not a big fan of it neat. Seems like I'm not the only one who's not a big fan either - just a little too light tasting and has this scotchy taste to it that I'm not feeling.

Hope I haven't shamed Team FL too much :)

Well......I did make a Manhattan a few times last week but I promise it's only to chip into my Eagle Rare as I really not a big fan of it neat. Seems like I'm not the only one who's not a big fan either - just a little too light tasting and has this scotchy taste to it that I'm not feeling.

Hope I haven't shamed Team FL too much :)

I don't like regular Eagle Rare either, but this year's 17yo Eagle Rare in the antique collection is quite good.

I don't like regular Eagle Rare either, but this year's 17yo Eagle Rare in the antique collection is quite good.

Crap, I almost grabbed that but didn't due to the price diff. Looking back, I wish I just shelled out the extra $.

Having a Van Winkle Rye right now.....the VW 20yr is still my favorite but this rye is rather excellent too :)

Edited by raffy

Weggy Cebby (Ceylon Breakfast) & My Organic Market Assam == Ceylon Breakfast/Assam bastardization == Sebastian

The Ceylon Breakfast is a tad to brisk for a daily drinker, but I like it every once in a while; the Assam is just a twee too...well, twee. So I thought blending them would make the best of both worlds, but it's like they don't blend. Ah well, still drinkable, at least.

What the fuck do you know about cocktails, college boy? Red Bull and shit vodka from a plastic 1.75 liter is NOT a cocktail. :indra:

:cool:

It is if it's Red Vodka! :)

Having a few nasty Miller Lites watching the NHL Playoffs at the local tilted cunt

Edited by raffy