What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Went next door to KC to celebrate the publication of this little blurb in some British rag. Drank quite a lot of wine.

452361873.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321900929&Signature=g3JOTd6sNMjq%2BCUOx%2FBRqcgu95I%3D

I'm biased and all, but it is very nice. Although to be fair, you would actually have to bore through several million tonnes of rock to viddy the Atlantic Ocean as described. This inconsequential massif is in the way. Can you see why the cave at the upper left is known as Elephant's Eye?

Constantiaberg.JPG

Nearing the end of my Sweetwater Crank Tank Rye reserves. So tasty. Why can southeast breweries (Cigar City, Terrapin) only brew limited editions of west-coast-competitive IPA's? Only really decent IPA's Terrapin has put out is the Rye Squared, which is once a year, and one of their side-projects whose name has escaped into the vapor, along with any chance that they'll ever brew it again, apparently. Grrr.

Granted, they're facing the same fresh hop supply chain problem that I have as a southeastern homebrewer, and fresh hopses are all that matter in an IPA. Damn you Californians and your perfect climates.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

I been modifying the Boulvardier for a while and am very proud of this version.

2 oz bourbon

1 oz Cocchi Torino

0.5 oz Gran Classico

Stir and garnish with a cognac soaked cherry.

4ac15198-6b42-49a4.jpg

This. As good as the Ritt 25 manhattan was, this is no slouch of a cocktail. The Vintage Bourbon works very nice here.

Edited by luvdunhill