What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Just got home from work after a long day including a stint from 8:30a to 5:30p in which I never got up from my desk working on a brief to eat or pee or anything else. Kind of didn't notice time flying by except at intervals. Since breakfast, I had only a small bag of Pop Chips, so I am enjoying some FFF goodness along with chicken terriyaki and vegetable stir fry. Cheers Mikey, you seem to be going strong still!

web.jpg?ver=13215981180001

Just got home from work after a long day including a stint from 8:30a to 5:30p in which I never got up from my desk working on a brief to eat or pee or anything else. Kind of didn't notice time flying by except at intervals. Since breakfast, I had only a small bag of Pop Chips, so I am enjoying some FFF goodness along with chicken terriyaki and vegetable stir fry. Cheers Mikey, you seem to be going strong still!

web.jpg?ver=13215981180001

Wow, that is an impressive amount of time to be sitting. You certainly earned that FFF!

Greg, I like. This is the first I've had of it. Maybe a bit young, maybe needs another hour or so to open up. Tannins are there, but approachable (to paraphrase a review). Good vino. I have not had the Illustration. Not sure how my dad got his hands on this. He has some nice California Cab right now, which is good because he prefers Bordeaux. :)

Just opened a 2006 Chateau des Annereaux Lalande-de-Pomerol. Gonna let it breath while I head to a place I know has one of my favorite beverages on a very steep sale...

Younguns!

Thanks Jim. Al, classic, I'd forgotten that one.

Its ok Steve, I didn't know who that Opie guy you likened me to the other day was either.

Edited by cetoole