What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

I want some Seasmoke.

Yes! We have it here! I haven't seen the other post, but I'll find it and reply there.

I found another liquor store here that is independent and has a few interesting things that our Spec's doesn't have. It's worth checking out for sure.

Really long, sad, story short but I'll likely only get one more "non staple" booze order in this year. I'm putting a wish list together and checking it twice smile.png

Let me know about that place... I'll check it out if I have the time while I am there.

Decided to crack open the Bols.

Martinez (from this site).

2 oz Cocchi Torino sweet vermouth

1 oz Bols Genever gin

1 tsp Maraschino liqueur

1 dash Boker's bitters

lemon peel

The problem with this drink was that the sweet vermouth overpowered all the other ingredients. Otherwise it was fine.

zBoL1.jpg

Nice reporting, Shelly. I really like Don Julio and also prefer it to the Herradura, which is very good in itself. I haven't tried any of the tequilas that you prefer to the Don Julio. My favorite tequila is Cuervo Reserva de la Familia. It's even smoother than DJ so you may not like it as much as I do. IMO, it was a great deal when Costco carried it for $73 but it's too expensive at regular selling price.