What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

@Naaman: if you mean bitters, I would say Angostura, Bitter Truth Jerry Thomas Own Decanter or whatever it is called (a fave), or a cherry bitters like Fee Bros.

Second try of the night. I was using Angostura and I do have some of the Fee Bros. Then I remembered I have some Stirrings Blood Orange in the fridge. Rittenhouse 25+Vya Sweet+Stirrings=good

Rittenhouse 25+Vya Sweet+Stirrings=good

That sounds like a winner. Also try cherry bitters and another variant called the Liberal if you can find some Torani Amer (or other sub for Amer Picon).

I am going totally girlie tonight with my choice of drink: Creamsickle. Really, I wanted some ice cream, saw the Vodka in the freezer and thought there must be some way I can have Vodka and ice cream. smile.png

Creamsickle

2 oz Luksusowa Vodka

3/4 oz Creole Shrubb Orange Liqueur

2 oz orange juice

2 small scoops of vanilla ice cream

2 ice cubes

Blend in blender

QL3or.jpg

Edited by shellylh

web.jpg?ver=13150206910001

Negroni on Rye? Ryegroni? Whatever you call it this is an odd drink that I made because I had made a Negroni with Charbay Double & Twisted Bourbon instead of gin and that was very tasty. This Barbershop Rye Negroni is interesting but not as successful a variation as the D&T version. But it is big. It has that going for it. :cool:

In any event, cheers everybody!

Edited by Voltron

Mikey food/wine match for the win!

Hanson Hseih Chardonnay about 1.5 hours ago and now for the Blackbird Illustration, fantastic bouquet on this Blackbird, like having Colgin or Scarecrow at one third the price.

I am celebrating my close call with being a VW hood ornament on this morning's ride. It appears some So Cal drivers do not feel that after driving 75+ miles per hour on the 101 they need to stop at the stop sign at the bottom of the exit ramp let alone look for oncoming traffic or bikers. Good thing I have great lungs ( when terrified) and can hit a high C to rival Pavarotti other wise I might be posting from the ER or the morgue. facepalm.png Fuggin' ehhhhhh