What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

you should have said you were going to be in Cinci. i haven't been to Nicholson's in 6 months, easy...

I'll letcha know:)...I ended up going to Dilly Deli for beer shopping...

drank Gumballhead, Victory Summer & 21st Amendment Hop Crisis earlier...

03b867f8.jpg

I really like oaked IIPAs...damn...

We went to see some live jazz tonight at U Maleho Glena and heard some decent young Czech and Slovak musicians playing standards. I had a Havana Club and Coke abd a Pilsner Urquell that looked much like the others, then I had a local Prague beer called Velvet that was kind of like a cream ale. It was tasty.

3ed1c0d2-e2f4-e5e4.jpg

Shelly ... the Astros played well today, but Beckett was hot as blazes. Hope it was not too boring to watch.

Quite the contrary, the game was very close the entire time which was fun. Too bad Wallace made an error giving the Sox their first run - I would have been nice to Lyles win a game, poor kid. The weird thing about the game was how many Red Sox fans were there. I would guess about 1/3 of the fans were RS fans. I think they might have been louder than the home fans.

Edited by shellylh

Glad to hear you broadening your beer horizons, Andrew! Apparently, much of the Pilsner Urquell I have been drinking may well have been brewed in South Africa because some SA conglomerate owns Urquell now. The locals aren't pleased. I couldn't distinguish them. B)

Yeah SABMiller, currently trying to buy Fosters in order to add even more shitty beers to their portfolio. The Urquell we get here is crap. If they really reimported it into the Czech Republic the locals would surely riot. See if you can find some Starobrno Ležák -- far better use of your precious time.