What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

wow, seeing beer but drinking this---

4577630299_4316853894.jpg

H. Billiot Cuvee Julie this time and it is much better than the laetitia which ain't bad.

Wow again, this champagne is really nice, like french kissing Audrey Hepburn; elegant, tasteful and much more than I deserve. Then again, life is not fair and sometimes I get more than I deserve. ;)

Edited by Augsburger

Had a couple of Schwarzbiers with dinner in Berlin after a long haul to get here. Here are a couple pics of my airline mixology yesterday (the brand new Airbus A380 had no wifi :palm: )

Bombay on the rocks with some minis on the side:

95e56a26-0f8b-0677.jpg

And then, Airplane Negronis!

95e56a26-0fe5-767a.jpg

Had a couple of Schwarzbiers with dinner in Berlin after a long haul to get here. Here are a couple pics of my airline mixology yesterday (the brand new Airbus A380 had no wifi :palm: )

Bombay on the rocks with some minis on the side:

95e56a26-0f8b-0677.jpg

And then, Airplane Negronis!

95e56a26-0fe5-767a.jpg

Airplane Negronis! Nice.

I have been wanting to compare a couple of my favorite DIPAs and got a change to go it today: Dreadnaught and Pliny the Elder. The winner: Dreadnaught, but they are both mighty fine beers.

P0sYq.jpg

Edited by shellylh

Still thinking about Spaten Beer but decided to do a little wine tasting this evening.

First up a Renacer malbec, not bad probably go with a nice honey roasted ham at Easter (makes mental note)--- heads up to Dusty and Dan.

Second was a Four Brix Winery Rhonedezvous, interesting blend of Syrah (the Rhone reference in the name), Mourverdre, Grenache and a varietal I have never heard of.

Oddly have a very distinct aroma of Plumeria, haven't experienced that since living in Hawaii where I had a crap load of plumeria in our yard. Interestingly different and hard to pick out a dish that this would complement, perhaps a mild curry dish or a paella. Not a bad night but no religious awakenings as yet.