What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Christ, Shelly just threw down and won this round!

I'm a fan of the High West offerings. And I really like this 16 year old. B) But I'm not sure it's worth the premium price over the Rendezvous. Good stuff though.

EDIT: I have a spin class early in the morning, so I'd better only have one more.

Vintage Bourbon 17yr is really good.. I got it on sale and killed it way too quick.

The 21 Rye is really rich, almost heavy, but has many layers of flavors (lots of wood and nuttiness and spice on the palate) pouring a little more - just to make sure.

There is a Vintage Rye 23yo out there as well - have not tried that yet.

Raffy -- wtf is wrong with you -- that is my favorite beer.

Al -- glad you liked. I know it doesn't make up for the mudslide, but here's to hoping it's the beginning of a trend of things you enjoy.

Me -- finished the Fraoch. Meh. I'll give it another chance later (especially since I bought two bottles right away).

Raffy -- wtf is wrong with you -- that is my favorite beer.

Al -- glad you liked. I know it doesn't make up for the mudslide, but here's to hoping it's the beginning of a trend of things you enjoy.

Me -- finished the Fraoch. Meh. I'll give it another chance later (especially since I bought two bottles right away).

Sorry Dusty but I was really underwhelmed by the Wake Up Dead.

At least we both agree on Weyerbacher Tiny.... IMO Tiny blows Wake up Dead away.

Cheers Al. Hope Mom is better. Finishing with a FFF Topless Wytch. Then home to pick up Debbie and off to see the California Guitar Trio.

My mom is supposed to go home tomorrow, which seems unbelievable. By the way, I heard Kaki King tore a ligament in her arm and is canceling shows. Sorry if you are missing her. Have fun at the show today.