What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

x2. The recipe tonight:

2 oz GTS 100,000 proof

3/4 oz sweet vermouth (crap, the good stuff ran out)

2 dashes Fee Bros cherry bitters

1 dash Angostura bitters

1 Luxardo Maraschino cherry

1 dash Maraschino cherry jar liquid

Let me tell you, this drink works. The GTS, as most of you know, is no joke. It's a beast and tough to contain while maintaining its good qualities. I think the above ratios sweeten it a bit while preserving the *bite* that I love. Might be too sweet for some, but I think I've found a winner.

Coffee. These Keurig K-Cups are lousy--so weak. I'm not surprised that the coffee is mediocre, but the weakness is unacceptable. Does anyone know if they make a decent STRONG K-cup? I know they have those "extra bold" glavors, but I'm wondering if there's one that's actually good.

As Reks said I use the "smaller cup" setting, more like demitasse. What I can't stand though is that the coffee isn't hot enough, fifteen minutes after I draw a cup it's too cold.

Tonight it is Etude Pinot. Pretty good perhaps we will visit them next week. :)

Edited by Augsburger

Thou shalt not mix the beast what comes from the ocean, and the beast what partakes of the grass, for thou shalt make thine compatriots jealous!

I just had Pho. And although I probably like Pho better than surf'n'turf, you're still making me jealous.

EDIT: Yes, I thought this was the "What are you EATING now?" thread, but since Pho is basically meat noodle soup, I'll let it stand.

Inspired by the conflicting suggestions of Al and Dan, I've had very much Manhattans and bourbon so far tonight. Yes sir I have. Indeed.

\

Crabcakes. :)

EDIT: Why can't I rate thsi thread? BOLLOCKS you fucking bastards :(

Edited by Fitz