What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Sweeter and not as complex or peppery as Maison Surrenne but very smooth and delicate, very drinkable. I could see myself "accidentally" drinking a lot of it. :) Also much better than Couvoisier VSOP IMO. Of course, I haven't had many Cognacs so you should take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by shellylh

Coffee. Got a Keurig Elite yesterday. Makes OK coffee, the pack of Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve I got is exactly what I wanted it to be. I've drain poured 4 of the sample brews that came in the package, but a couple of the others were ok. I figured Green Mountain, Coffee People, Diedrich, and possibly Caribou are the good pods to try. Ordered four 24 packs online, 2 of them free after registering the machine.

casked or bottled or kegged? i've found it to be quite different each way, though always good. i really like casked. i think it's the only BrewDog that i like

It is on cask and is sublime drinking the Tokyo now

Stevieo says Hi to HC old school!!

Edited by jp11801

I got a Keurig single cup brewer for Christmas. Not a huge fan. It's acceptable for emergencies, but the coffee simply is not strong, fresh, rich, good, etc. enough. Also my othee coffee maker--a Krups--is driving me crazy. The coffee tastes like dirty dishwater. I'm thinking about throwing it out and just going with the French press for multiple cups and the aeropress for single cups. Life is too short to drink shitty coffee.

Coffee. Got a Keurig Elite yesterday. Makes OK coffee, the pack of Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve I got is exactly what I wanted it to be. I've drain poured 4 of the sample brews that came in the package, but a couple of the others were ok. I figured Green Mountain, Coffee People, Diedrich, and possibly Caribou are the good pods to try. Ordered four 24 packs online, 2 of them free after registering the machine.

I gave one to my brother for Christmas, and he loves it. I tried it out when I was in Dallas, and some coffee was okay, some was lousy. I like the cup that you can use for your own coffee, but I never got to try it out.

I'm thinking about throwing it out and just going with the French press for multiple cups and the aeropress for single cups. Life is too short to drink shitty coffee.

This is what I do. I use the aeropress most mornings when I only have time for one cup, and often in a to-go mug, and use the French press on the weekends.