What are you drinking now, pt 2.

morphsci

Glad you got that over with, Al (picture Mike, JP, and me applauding). Care to rejoin the purists with just spirits and strong beer again? :)

Gene, you know better than anyone that I can swing both ways! Tonight so far it has been a 21st A. IPA and a Sierra Tumbler. Maybe I will add some plain spirits later, and maybe I will make a cocktail. Who knows?

Gene, you know better than anyone that I can swing both ways! Tonight so far it has been a 21st A. IPA and a Sierra Tumbler. Maybe I will add some plain spirits later, and maybe I will make a cocktail. Who knows?

Who knows, indeed? Looks like you stuck with beer last night, unless Dinny's Mai Tai experiment jolted your cocktail senses into action (I hope not). Keep swinging, baby. :)

Keep searching Jin, it's supposed to be pretty widely available so it's probably just coincidental that you haven't seen it yet.

Reks - as I drank it I was already thinking to myself, "grab a few of these for cellaring." That won't be possible until after I get out of school, but yeah, I'll buy more of this.

Keep searching Jin, it's supposed to be pretty widely available so it's probably just coincidental that you haven't seen it yet.

Reks - as I drank it I was already thinking to myself, "grab a few of these for cellaring." That won't be possible until after I get out of school, but yeah, I'll buy more of this.

Although it means something quite different to Reks in other contexts :basement:, I am quite certain that at your age I never considered cellaring anything. Kids these days...

Luckily, the store around me with many of the good dark beers practically have them stocked for so long they are already cellared for cheaper then most places fresh prices. :) Its a good thing, because every time that I try, they don't go not drank for more then three weeks tops.

I'm hoping I do better with my cigars. We'll see.

Although it means something quite different to Reks in other contexts :basement:, I am quite certain that at your age I never considered cellaring anything. Kids these days...

It's because you guys are such a bad excellent influence on us.