Which Cooking Are You?

luvdunhill

nice. sprouts are definitely up there for me. i think Swiss Chard is my absolute favorite veggie, though. especially wilted and then sautéed with shallot and butter, topping crostini with beef marrow.

Splash in a little balsamic next time. Tasty.

Oh, and please to post your okra tempura and vertical potatoes recipes and techniques. Thanks.

Edited by Voltron

• 1 month later...

Reks, the stuff you make always sounds so good.

I haven't been doing much cooking the last month or two. Didn't even realize that my Traeger Wasn't working until I tried to fire it up last week. Got that sorted out and smoked a tri tip today which was pretty good. I'm defrosting some spare ribs for tomorrow.

you just like the idea of chicken drippings. :) i made Michael Ruhlman's French onion soup last night. first time i'd made French onion soup. now that i've made a super authentic version, i can make it with beef stock, so that Emily likes it. ah man it was good, though. i caramelized 5 pounds of onions over the course of 7 hours. so rich and deep.

I would like this recipe if you can send it.

• 2 weeks later...