Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, I have less then 200 in my name right now, I'll have to wait until December to pick up tickets if coming.

TBH, I'm doing about the same financially since my move. Did not mean to mock your finances. Just figured that if you were waiting for a $99 special it wasn't really going to happen from Roanoke to Tampa.

Hmmm. Chicken and Waffles Soul Food Sunday. That could work. Or the temple near Matt's old house......

hungry now.... must find lunch.....

Grahame, you found Ella's. You are a tireless googler :).

Actually we were there for the last beer meet. Their chicken and waffles are quite awesome, and chocolate bacon is to die for.

Methinks Ella's for Sunday over the Temple, given the Temple's slide from original greatness and distance. Besides, what could be better than chicken 'n waffles followed by chocolate covered bacon? Really.

In at 6:02 Thur; out at 3:10 Monday.

Thursday rules.

Just got confirmation of these bad boys from the auld sod joining me in time for the meet ...

images.jpgimages-1.jpg

woot.gif

In at 6:02 Thur; out at 3:10 Monday.

Great! You can hook up with me and Fitz at the airport and share a cab to the hotel.

Methinks Ella's for Sunday over the Temple, given the Temple's slide from original greatness and distance. Besides, what could be better than chicken 'n waffles followed by chocolate covered bacon? Really.

I agree. Sounds like the perfect breakfast.

Thursday rules.

Just got confirmation of these bad boys from the auld sod joining me in time for the meet ...

What? No rye? :( I guess that I'll just have to manage.

I'm down fo Ella's on Sunday. The East Coast temple is dead to me. We will just have to visit the West Coast sister again during MOA II.

I am arriving Friday afternoon at 4:45 in Tampa, and leaving at 5:30pm Sunday. My crazy trial has shifted and I now have court on that Thursday afternoon, so it is lucky I did not pull the trigger to go early with Grahame and Peter. I also spoke to JP, and his work conflict will bump his arrival back to Friday at midnight. Work sucks.

The Irish looks awesome, McSweeney! That will be good times.

Al, Glad you will be able to make it, even if not for TamJam extended Edition. Work, eh?

Ellas on Sunday gets my vote. Something for everyone. (There's Biscuits and Gravy as well it all looks mmm mmm good)

Soul Food Sundays

Interesting folk

Ella's Americana Folk Art Cafe = Good Eats, Funky Atmosphere In Seminole Heights, Tampa

Whats not to like?