Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm in Marin, just minutes from Mayberry, getting ready to jet off with Grahame in the morning. See you peeps in Florida!

I will wait for the photography peeps to weigh in before I decide to bring a bunch of gear or a P&S. I'll bring my eyes and ears in case I decide to rent some hardware and shoot with the crew.

I have a D700 / 50 1.4 / 15 fisheye / 150 macro / 24-120 zoom / sb 400 in the camera bag, so I am pretty set for most stuff I can that I'd want to shoot, FWIW.

I'm just bringing the S95, but I will have a tripod with RRS clamp if anyone needs it.

Yeah gene, just toss that 'pod in the trunk of your car, I might have you haul it out if I see a need.

I am bringing the PS-1s and some portable stuff. Any reason to bring the TTVJ FET-A or the luvdunhill Amp of a Thousand FETs? The latter requires a balanced source. Gene, please advise.

Just the PS-1s and portable stuff should do it, Al. I do have balanced source, but will be feeding the Cary Rocket 88 from it.

i'm bringing (or shipping ahead of time) a BHSE and Asr's silver GS-X. and a laptop w/ a DAC. are headphones covered?

Should be plenty of headphones around, Justin.

... Yeah gene, just toss that 'pod in the trunk of your car, I might have you haul it out if I see a need.

ok, Peter, it will definitely be on hand.

See you all later today or Friday, respectively. Very excited ... :)

Justin, you might might want to bring headphones for the BHSE unless you know for sure someone's got you covered.

Good point, Vicki. You'll have your O2s for your BHSE, though, right?

Pretty please, somebone bring a pair of O2.

See above ... Vicki should have you covered if you can stand listening through a measly BHSE. :)

Dom ... will you bring the Lambdas?