Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene

agile_one

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot!, Now that the new slimline Tyll will be in the house, does that that make the meet officially not only epic but in the words of Jeremy Clarkson

"Positively Biblical"

thumb-Jeremy%20Clarkson.jpg

Hmm, Tyll, Peter, and a nearby strip club; What could possibly go wrong?

Wish I could make it to the meet so I could give you a ride like this in my Atom (which is a 300, much faster than the 205 that Clarkson was driving in that video).

Hey Thursday arrival guys, what time is everyone gonna get to Tampa? I'm gonna go ahead and book my flights in the next day or so.

I imagine that Grahame and I probably will get in around 9pm or so, factoring in picking up the car and the drive from MCO.

I'm gonna try to go see Jerry Harvey either before or after the weekend, so not sure of my exact schedule yet. But my intention is get there early and stay late.

I was going to talk to him about this also, probably for Monday, since Grahame and I have to drive back to Orlando to fly out anyway.

Hmm, Tyll, Peter, and a nearby strip club; What could possibly go wrong?

Sounds like a good recipe to me!

Wish I could make it to the meet so I could give you a ride like this in my Atom (which is a 300, much faster than the 205 that Clarkson was driving in that video).

Did not know that Wayne. All the more reason for Matt and I to go hijack it. :cool:

JH Audio

I was going to talk to him about this also, probably for Monday, since Grahame and I have to drive back to Orlando to fly out anyway.

Google Maps indicates it adds only another ~50 miles / 1 hr to our return journey if we go TPA->JHA->MCO rather than just TPA->MCO

Of course if Jerry could bring himself and the Harvettes to the meet in Tampa? :)

Ho Hum.

Tried to book a 2 Bd Suite via the website for Thursday->Monday.

Computer Says No - unsuccessfulSell.

Tried using the telephone to talk to a real human being.

1) Number gene listed has a transcription error, correct number from their website (under phone numbers dropdown) is 1-813-877-7988

2) Spoke to a real human being (Not Sarah) who said Computer Says No deal is only on 1Bd's for those dates.

I suggested thanks but no thanks, I'll speak to Sarah directly, when she is in during the week.

Hopefully it will all be resolved then.

CJ is looking for a floor. The suite has a floor.

The 2Bd suites have a sofabed - This might work for Tyll - Even if he does want me to take a life enhancing ride as a passenger in an Atom :)

I booked Friday check-in thru Monday check-out under code heaheaa and it got accepted (code heaheab doesnt accept monday, as previously stated).

I will be arriving 9-ish on friday NIGHT.

Brent (Mexdragon), Colin (cetoole), Ari (nikongod), and/or Scott (manaox) have preference in case of crash-in. Anyone else is welcome to come in.

Im also bringing an inflatable bed for someone to use, which is more comfortable than the floor. If you require inflatable dolls, you can't sleep in my room. Sorry.

@ Mike (Tyrion): I really like your avatar, the mustached dude... reminds me of mr moneybags.

NOTE: Apparently, Justin might have my BHSE ready for the meet, in which case, my room will house the BHSE as well as the Balancing Act I'm bringing along for anyone who actually still wants to listen to gear.

Just off phone with Residence Inn rep, and the online reservation system will now accept Thurs, 12/9 checkins and Mon, 12/13 checkouts for us. Just follow instructions in Post 131 http://www.head-case.org/forums/meets/9006-florida-december-no-cocktail-meet-tampa-12-10-12-13-a-17.html#post403347

Grahame, and others, thanks for your patience, and, yes, I've tested this and it works. :)

just looked up rdu to tpa. $200 roundtrip is still pretty reasonable.

I agree, just not sure that I have the extra money I can sanely spend for that and other expenses in December. I couldn't leave before Friday afternoon and would have to be back Sunday evening as well for work which is making it tough to convince myself.