Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

*snip* i can always take a sick day Monday, as i'd prefer to not have to rush to leave on Sunday. i have a shit ton of sick days, and they can't keep me from calling in.

If you need a doctor's note, I am sure Deepak or Larry can provide you with one.......

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be leaving for a liesurely trip back on Monday so I would have no problem making sure you make it to Union Station. Oh, and take the note from Deepak. Larry's note requires 763 hours of burn-in with hourly revisits and you have to kiss Blutarsky's ring.

I will be leaving for a liesurely trip back on Monday so I would have no problem making sure you make it to Union Station. Oh, and take the note from Deepak. Larry's note requires 763 hours of burn-in with hourly revisits and you have to kiss Blutarsky's ring.

'Leisurely' is the key word here ... the Eisenhower is just awful due to massive construction. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time if you're on any kind of schedule.

Reks, if you need a ride upon your arrival Fri, I can help out, if it's after work hours. Would be glad to help a fellow Buckeye! :-)

It looks like I more than likely won't be attending. Something personal has come up, and I don't particularly want to get on another flight on Saturday afternoon after returning from a 22 hour flight.

Sucks, man. Must be serious - I wish you and your family well. I really looked forward to meeting you. Could it work out to have a stop over in Chicago on the way back from wherever? We're a major hub, and very likely to be on the way back from anywhere ...

If I'm not interested in knifes de facto, but want to watch knife action, can I drink on the sidelines and then make annoying comments like "you should be doing it faster" or "that's the wrong angle"? In this manner, I provide a charitable service in maintaining mean alcohol consumption for the knife fans.

If I'm not interested in knifes de facto, but want to watch knife action, can I drink on the sidelines and then make annoying comments like "you should be doing it faster" or "that's the wrong angle"? In this manner, I provide a charitable service in maintaining mean alcohol consumption for the knife fans.

Duggeh, you will be my knife/comment proxy, I shall live vicariously through your momentary foolishness. :) I must say you are a brave soul to make "annoying comments" to a knife wielding crowd.

If I am stabbed to death by irritated knife fans, noone will ever know where I stashed the Tactical Nuclear Penguin, Sink The Bismark, Cameron Brig, Somerset Alchemy Fifteen, or selection of other consumable yum yums.