Canjam 2010.

Duggeh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get there at 8:30 Thursday morning and leave at 8:30 Sunday evening, Marc and I are on the same flight coming and going, so his itinerary is the same.

Jeff I'll have to PM you my cell#, and maybe all of us early birds can get together.

I get there at 8:30 Thursday morning and leave at 8:30 Sunday evening, Marc and I are on the same flight coming and going, so his itinerary is the same.

Jeff I'll have to PM you my cell#, and maybe all of us early birds can get together.

right now I have to be in Amsterdam on Wednesday :palm: I think things will work out, but it's unclear if I can reschedule this trip or not, or get someone to cover for me.

Coming in Thursday late and staying until Monday afternoon. Look forward to seeing you again, Greg. Maybe this time you can relax with us a bit.

That would be a nice change Vickie, and it will be great just hanging with everyone and talking. It appears I won't be able to arrive until Friday pm. when I called the Hilton this morning to reserve may room they told me the hotel ws sold out Thursday and Friday, but when I call back in the afternoon they had one room left for Friday evening. Now if I can only get them to kick someone out for Thursday evening I can spend three nights hanging with the cool kids.

Oh, and I am in for the suite as well if it is still an option.

Question to morphsci: can you confirm if the Hyatt is really sold out now? If so, is there a backup plan to accommodate more attendees? I was thinking about posting info on the other proximity hotels over at the thread on HF but didn't want to step on your toes if there's already something in place. I know there are a few other hotels within literal walking distance of the Hyatt, I stayed at one of them for last year's ChiUnifi 3.

Another CanJam-related question, will Music Direct be there? Would be great to score some discounted music. ;)

It appears I won't be able to arrive until Friday pm. when I called the Hilton this morning to reserve may room they told me the hotel ws sold out Thursday and Friday, but when I call back in the afternoon they had one room left for Friday evening.

I will almost certainly take you up on that, Scott. I would like to get in Thursday night, but no idea how likely that is considering the new job. Otherwise I will be there friday night-sunday night, barring unforeseen calamity.

Sounds great. I'll have to be careful then, I expect Dan will be looking around for you to get his HF-2 reterminated.

Er I meant the "Hyatt" had no rooms available for Thursday evening, the Spanish Jumilla region wine siezed control of my keyboard last evening when I wasn't looking. Thanks for the offer Ken but I understand from prior meet threads that CanJam protocol mandates a nights stay in a spare bath tub so that will do nicely if you would be so kind.