SoFla Winter Meet 12/5/09

screaming oranges

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are pressing on but we miss the shit out of you and many others, Dinny. Moar crazy pics to come. Fruity Colin vs. Butterfinger and Angry Mexican vs. cinnamon bun are highlights. Damn, there is much alcohol flowing, and the amazing late-night appearance of the Meet Meister has kicked it up a notch.

i only hung out with the cool kids for an hour and change but finally got a chance to meet the dragon (he kinda looks like one), ari (not as scary as all the stories made him out to be), colin (waaaay cool dude. he greeted me with something from either star wars, star trek. i shall ask him if i see him again today) and scott (super cool dude as well). as always, it was a pleasure to see the old timers again. i am a freaking local and i had to miss last nights events =/ perhaps next time.

hope everyone is having fun. :)

I cannot explain how much I wish I was there.

Yet I understand. :(

Moi aussi! :(

As others have said, I miss all the alcohol hanging out with you crazies. It looks like you are off to a roaring start. Keep up the good work, but I fear for Florida when Mike gets there and you guys reach critical mass. :D

Gotta love it the hotel fire alarm just went off a 830 am just as I was headed out for breakfast. Those still sleeping it off will be pissed.

How about those of us who are still drunk? :doghuh:

Gene just stayed in his bed through the ear-piercing alarm and I went to see what was up. I came back up with the alarms still going and he was still there. All he said was "damn, this is annoying" and stayed right there. :)