Anybody care about this Superbowl?

Voltron

It's tough for me.... last superbowl I had In 'N Out for lunch... here, I don't. Very sad.

Too true, my friend. And that was your bonus day too, wasn't it?! That was a nice little error. That was a fun capper to MOA. Gotta plan another. Thinking it will be a mini-MOA before CanJam since grawk and agile_one and maybe others will come up north for the caravan/bus trip to LA. If anybody is interested, let's make something happen!

In N Out ftw! I sure as hell hope you are going to be able to get out of Kansas for CJ09 Naaman, and maybe you could join the pre-party mini-MOA too. :)

Pardon me, but all I know is that its rugby for sissies ;) and not bowling, so why is it called the superbowl?

wikipedia: The term "bowl" originated from the Rose Bowl Stadium, site of the first post-season college football games. The Rose Bowl stadium takes its name and bowl-shaped design from the Yale Bowl, the prototype of many football stadiums in the United States.