What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

190? I get 155...

CDs -- especially ones that cost more than US$10-20 -- are almost invariably less expensive from an amazon marketplace merchant.

That said, I think I paid a little more than that, looks like they recently came back into print or something. (Sometimes if something sells slowly, they'll let it sell out and see if there is a clamor for more, before they print more...)

Yeah, it's the entire soundtrack, and I believe the DVD's have surround tracks, though I haven't listened to them yet.

Yes they went OOP for a while and the prices rose a lot. The $190 figure is if you buy all through amazon one click. I'm weary of a lot of amazon resellers. I've bought cds claiming to be new and they have been promos, sliced barcodes/blackened barcodes, etc. Not happy with that.

Yeah, that's not new. I haven't had that problem...much...and I buy a lot from amazon marketplace -- but I stick to a couple of tried-and-true sellers -- --caiman--, --cdzone-uk--, ImportCDs -- ...actually, from looking back over my orders, I've been buying from quite a variety of them.