Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

So, week 1. Matt Forte looked good, though he is definitely going to be limited by Michael Bush. Sonofabitch. The Julio Jones/Brandon Marshall combo in our 8 team league was pretty fun. Holy fuck starting the Bills D/ST is the absolute worst call I've ever made in 3 years of fantasy football. Matthew Stafford throwing three picks against an utterly horrid team was pretty terrifying. Aaron Hernandez should probably be my flex play next week in the 10 team league, I messed up by not having him in this week even though Nate Washington was okay.

So some good, some bad. Can the Bengals help me beat Haj tonight? I'm not counting on it but you never know.

Is it bad when the RB on your bench scores more than the 2 that you started (combined)huh.png

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Same here, in the league 1. At least I still have a shot at winning.

So some good, some bad. Can the Bengals help me beat Haj tonight? I'm not counting on it but you never know.

I think it largely depends on whether The Law Firm gets the goal line carries or not. With PPR in place, Green will get his points.

So, week 1. Matt Forte looked good, though he is definitely going to be limited by Michael Bush. Sonofabitch. The Julio Jones/Brandon Marshall combo in our 8 team league was pretty fun. Holy fuck starting the Bills D/ST is the absolute worst call I've ever made in 3 years of fantasy football. Matthew Stafford throwing three picks against an utterly horrid team was pretty terrifying. Aaron Hernandez should probably be my flex play next week in the 10 team league, I messed up by not having him in this week even though Nate Washington was okay.

Aaron Hernandez is beast and gets glanced over too much (IMO). On any other team he would be a super well known TE.

anyone picking up RG III in first week waver? smile.png

I think it largely depends on whether The Law Firm gets the goal line carries or not. With PPR in place, Green will get his points.

Barely got there. After not netting a single point in the 3rd quarter, I was sure I was going to lose by 2.

Oh and I really hope McFadden continues to net 13 catches a game. blink.png

minding my p's & q's...& sometimes d's...

the injured reserve slot might as well not exist...you have to be nearing death to get on it...

The player just needs to be designated "out" by his team. It's hardly the league system's fault that no NFL team like to give out accurate injury information.