Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

We could just make that 12th spot a "bye" team, and have Jeff populate it with complete scrubs which would basically give every team an assured win during the season. Had to do that once in a league with some college buddies and it was always funny seeing someone getting beat halfway through a game against that team.

It's unconventional by would hopefully net Brent at least one win this year.

We could just make that 12th spot a "bye" team, and have Jeff populate it with complete scrubs which would basically give every team an assured win during the season. Had to do that once in a league with some college buddies and it was always funny seeing someone getting beat halfway through a game against that team.

It's unconventional by would hopefully net Brent at least one win this year.

But that bye team would play some real teams twice and others only once.

If we really need a person I am sure I know someone in real life that would do it. But I think everyone (including myself) would prefer a Head-Caser, me partly because my friends are mental about football and I want teams like Brent I can beat.

No worries, we have a special HC celebrity team manager stepping up as we speak.

To get the Football season started right, a picture of my Alma Mater's new 60 Million dollar HS Football Stadium.

557369_4341833234891_103398070_n.jpg

557061_384145418307523_43660984_n.jpg

Edited by VPI

Looks like as of now we are a single league of the following teams:

Hook'em Horns

DAC Pack

Dizzy's Salted Ones

Iron Lung

Sitting Duck

Devil Foosballers

Team Cocktail

Team Chaos

RSA Darkstars

Football Cops

Pittsburgh d-_-b

Brent's Biscuit Eaters

I was contemplating doing what we did last year, have the Ginger Avenger draw the draft order, but since he does not sit next door anymore I might need to find a more efficient way.

Edited by VPI