Raffy

Tracy

Deepak

Shelly

league 2:

Jim

Haj

Bryan

? (too many 6-6 teams, looks like it comes down to this weeks outcome)

Not sure but I think I will overtake Raffy for the #1 spot. in League 1.

This after a 5 game win streak on my part and a 3 game skid on his* which included being ahead by 8 points going into last Monday night with only his Defense to play. Saints dropped 49 on the Giants for a -10 and a 2 point loss.

Brutal.

That set up this weeks scenario where a combination of me winning / him losing creates a tie which I believe I hold a 30 point edge in the tiebreaker.

Amiright?

*This after an EPIC 9 game win streak which put him at 9-1 (his only loss a 1 point nail biter in week 1).

Edited by MoonShine

Not sure but I think I will overtake Raffy for the #1 spot. in League 1.

This after a 5 game win streak on my part and a 3 game skid on his* which included being ahead by 8 points going into last Monday night with only his Defense to play. Saints dropped 49 on the Giants for a -10 and a 2 point loss.

Brutal.

That set up this weeks scenario where a combination of me winning / him losing creates a tie which I believe I hold a 30 point edge in the tiebreaker.

Amiright?

*This after an EPIC 9 game win streak which put him at 9-1 (his only loss a 1 point nail biter in week 1).

You're correct, for some reason I thought he was a game up

In my five years of playing FF this is the first time I have not made the playoffs. I went back to look at my drafted teams in the two leagues and I basically lost 40% of the people in the top half of my draft to season ending injury. Then if you add in the people I picked up that immediately blew out their knees, it becomes obvious that playing for me in the HC league is a really bad omen for NFL players.