Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

What happened is only 2 of my top five players have survived this far into the season. I had Jamaal Charles, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt and Antonio Gates out this week. It didn't help that my replacement players had one that scored 0 and another -2.

Pretty easy to figure out why Pak took me by 28 this week. His starting WR's went for 42 while mine put up 5.

I also made a slight mistake by keeping Beanie Wells as my second RB prior to the early games starting, and by the time I found out he was sitting out the Cards v. Ravens game I could only swap in Steven Jackson who I knew wasn't going to be productive at all (injury + Ravens D/ST = bad). I guess my only other swap then would've been Jordy Nelson and he didn't have a great day either.

And I can't really complain about 27 from Aaron Rodgers, but he had 17 after the 1st quarter so it actually was a letdown that he fell back to earth in the second half.