Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

So I did a 16-team draft facepalm.png last Sunday, had 11th pick and wound up with this roster:

TampaDraft.jpg

Overall, I'm pleased with my squad. It helped that some people did some really stupid moves like drafting Braylon Edwards in the 2nd round and even worse, someone drafted Christian Ponder and Colin Kaepernick smile.png

Edited by raffy

I'm glad we're back in with 10 teams again this year - last year's HC league was the first time I had done 12 teams and it was painful.

Oh, and why would anyone be drafting Braylon Edwards in the 2nd round? That's far worse than drafting Ponder or Kaspernick (assuming they were drafted in late rounds), IMO.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Oops, sorry, for some reason, I keep getting Dalton and Ponder mixed up in my head. In either case, still bad choices all around (not that I make good draft choices myself, but still hope better than drafting Ponder/Kaspernick ahead of Dalton).

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I don't think you'll make picks even close to that bad....I think those picks are the worse I've seen in years. And this guy is a veteran fantasy player!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bothered at all by his bad picks but I was shocked....now that I think about it, Braylon in the 2nd is much worse that the 2 rookie picks as there were still sooooo many good players at his spot like Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, etc.

So, I'm in the League 2 that makes the draft tomorrow at 9:15 pm, right? Is there a way to monitor League 1's draft tonight? Since I've never taken part it might be informative.

League 1 is tomorrow night. Ethan, I do not believe you will be able to watch the draft. I have never tried but I am pretty sure that part of the publicly viewable league is still private.