Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

I sent out invites to the members of League 2 to accept their teams. I will be deleting those teams from League One as they are accepted, unless of course someone want to run a team in both leagues.

Edited by VPI

I sent your e-mail again. It will be coming from ESPN. ESPN has the draft handbook that has lots of good info and there are tons of articles on the ESPN FF site. You will also be able to see scoring when you join the team.

Okay, I have three people, 2 to be added to league one and 1 added to league two, looking for multiple teams.

This is the breakdown.

HC League 1:

The Monkey

Moonshine

Salt Peanuts

N_Maher

Raffy

Emelius

Boomana

VPI

Deepak

Shellyh

HC League 2

Agile_One

Yikes

Shellyh

Aura

Team Can't get no Biscuits

Deepak

Morphsci

VPI

Salt Peanuts

So basically I need one more League One person to field another team in League 2.

We need to decide draft nights for both leagues. I will put polls up like I did last year to narrow down dates. Send me your e-mail and I will give you your team in League 2 and that should do it. Two 10 team Leagues seems manageable.

Deepak, you need to vote for two different times unless you want a 9 o'clock draft and a midnight draft. Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday will work for everyone that has spoken so far.

Woops. 8/30 and 8/31 are fine with me. Really any days except for Friday/Saturdays are fine, I am flexible.