Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Okay, we are hitting one of the toughest stretches of the season and have had some good competition. We have had our first trade in the league and we have had our first bye week player left in the line-up by Brent. So we're taking odds on which happens first, Salty gets a win or Shelly or I take our first loss? Poll is up.

Standings:

Division 1

1. Team Chaos 4-0 W4

2. Hook 'em Horns 4-0 W4

3. Sitting Duck 3-1 W1

4. iPhone Blows Goats 3-1 W3

5. Devil Foosballers 2-2 W1

6. DAC PACK 2-2 L1

7. Iron Lung 2-2 L1

8. Bring Out Your Dead 1-3 L3

9. Hockey Is Better 1-3 W1

10. The Schwartz is With Me 1-3 L1

11. Atlanta Maytweezies 1-3 L3

12. Dizzy's Salted Ones 0-4 L4

Updated Tuesday, October 5

Edited by VPI

Considering how this season is turning out, I'm going with Shelly or Jeff getting 1st loss before I get a win. :palm:

WTF?! How does a pick-6 get hung on the Defense for scoring purposes?

Unfortunately, that's always been the case. Any points scored against a team is counted against it's defense.

Sorry Haj, the Colts D killed you yesterday. Me, I'm just hoping my two Patriots can outscore your one Patriot tonight.

I just noticed that BenJarvus Green-Ellis actually outscored Brady last night - you know it's an odd night when a Pats RB outscores Brady.

With the BYE weeks starting up and the crappy players on my bench, I am due for a loss very soon. Plus, I cannot count on any one of my first string players to get me points. Surprised I've made it this far.

I appear to have crappy players all around. Methinks it's time to consider trading Rodgers soon.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

I just noticed that BenJarvus Green-Ellis actually outscored Brady last night - you know it's an odd night when a Pats RB outscores Brady.

I appear to have crappy players all around. Methinks it's time to consider trading Rodgers soon.

If I had anyone worthwhile to offer up for him I would.

Heh Brent's other WR didn't score any points so playing a bye player didn't hurt him. I agree still funny though.

I had 3 players with bye weeks including my first round RB. Sanchez was a very, very late draft pick, having the Jets stomp Buffalo was a huge boost for me. I have also won the weeks I was projected to lose and vice versa

Edited by deepak

There are definitely some strange statistics in this league. Our 2nd highest scorer is sitting at 1-3 and below 5 teams that have scored fewer points than him. Match-ups are a killer in Bring out Your Dead's case.

Shelly definitely has this figured out as she has scored the most points and has had the fewest points scored against her over the first four games.