Grado SR 225s vs Allesandro MS-2is

jinp6301

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAI GUYS

sorri but the Add (psych not math)

went our separate ways with jagbag and KEF aeons ago, dunno who they are, in fact, andsinceyoumentionednocapsHEREISLOTSTOMAKEUPFORMYPASTMISDEEDS

Yes, I have stated the obvious. But rest assured, I will not be following anyone's posts so diligently and making comments as clever and redundant about them. I'll only keep to my old blabber about how the HD600 needs amplification for sure, but the RS-1 is still a fun can without it. But I'm pretty sure all yous xcept the guy asking the q. already know that. So, guess what, it wasn't for you..

Have fun posting posts in reply to my posts in reply to your posts in reply to my posts in reply to the thread starter's posts.. or something.

HAI GUYS

went our separate ways with jagbag and KEF aeons ago, dunno who they are, in fact, andsinceyoumentionednocapsHEREISLOTSTOMAKEUPFORMYPASTMISDEEDS

Yes, I have stated the obvious. But rest assured, I will not be following anyone's posts so diligently and making comments as clever and redundant about them. I'll only keep to my old blabber about how the HD600 needs amplification for sure, but the RS-1 is still a fun can without it. But I'm pretty sure all yous xcept the guy asking the q. already know that. So, guess what, it wasn't for you..

Have fun posting posts in reply to my posts in reply to your posts in reply to my posts in reply to the thread starter's posts.. or something.

heh, he just used jagbag and KEFs in the same sentence ...

HAI GUYS

uhh ok

• 2 weeks later...